- Prevention and treatment of combined Vitamin D and Calcium deficiencies in the elderly.
- Vitamin D and calcium supplementation as an adjunct to specific treatment for osteoporosis in patients with increased risk of vitamin D and calcium deficiencies.
- Adults: 1-2 Effervescent tablets daily. Dosage in hepatic impairment.
- No dose adjustment is required
- The tablets must be dissolved in at least 200ml of water.
- Wait till the effervescent tablet dissolves completely
- Replace cap tightly after every use to avoid tablet degradation.
- The recommended dose must not be exceeded.
- Keep out of reach of children.