- 20 Effervescent Tablets
- Orange Flavour
It is indicated for fast relief from gas, heartburn, flatulence and indigestion. It’s a combination of Simethicone, Papain and Fungal Diastase. Simethicone is an anti-foaming agent that decreases the surface tension of gas bubbles, causing them to combine into larger bubbles in the stomach that can be passed more easily. Simethicone does not reduce or prevent the formation of gas in the digestive tract rather it increases the rate at which it exits the body. Papain is an enzyme obtained from the juice of the unripe fruit of Carica papaya Linn, that digests protein and catalyses the breakdown of proteins by hydrosis. It is sparingly soluble in water. Fungal Diastase is a potent, dependable and powerful enzyme complex obtained from Aspergillus oryzae.
Instruction for use:
- Adults and Children above 12 years : 1 Tablet as and when required upto a maximum of 3 times a day.
- Allow to dissolve the tablet completely in half a glass of water & drink immediately.
- Do not chew or swallow the tablet.
- It is used with caution in patients with an allergy to fig and kiwi.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Check the expiry date on the pack and do not use after expiry.